Please check back here for details of future events.
Or why not come along to one of our monthly meetings? We would love to hear your ideas for future events and discuss how you can get involved.
Our past events have included:
- a fundraising stall in Taunton for girls at risk of FGM and forced marriage.
- an AmnesTea party
- street collections
- 50th birthday celebrations with the Blackdown Samba Band
- stalls at community events
- a balloon release in Vivary Park
- a fundraising concert with the Taunton Deane Male Voice Choir
- co-hosting the Burma play at Taunton’s Brewhouse theatre
- annual Write for Rights events
- and more!
To view photos of these events, please click here.